Detailseite wird geladen...
An hasty sketch of Mr. Pitt's celebrated administration: most respectfully inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ... - nuovo libro
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T166663Notes: Signed: Joseph Cawthorne.Imprint: London : printed for the author by S. Gosnell, 1800. Collation: 78p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-hasty-sketch-of-Mr-Pitts-celebrated-administration~~Joseph-Cawthorne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
An Hasty Sketch of Mr. Pitt's Celebrated Administration: Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ... - edizione con copertina flessibile
2010, ISBN: 1170011039, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 84 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - An Hasty Sketch of Mr. Pitt's Celebrated Administration: Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011034
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011039
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,168 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 22.03.2011 23:48:22
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il09.10.2014 05:59:57
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "English Advice to the Freeholders of England.", di "Atterbury, Francis" (9781170011027)
- "The Soldiers Humble Address for the Impeachment of the Late M-Y. by the Author of the History of the Crown Inn.", di "Author of the History of the Crown Inn" (9781170011041)
- "An Appeal to the Public, in Behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; Governor of West-Florida. in Answer to the North Briton Extraordinary, ...", di "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011010)
- "Letters, Political, Military, and Commercial, on the Present State and Government of the Province of Oude and Its Dependencies. Addressed to Sir John", di "Civis" (9781170011058)
- "An Accurate Account of Lord Macartney's Embassy to China; Carefully Abridged from the Original Work; With Alterations and Corrections, by the Editor,", di "Anderson, Aeneas" (9781170011003)
- "The Claims of the People of England.", di "Sharp, Granville" (9781170011065)