Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059911Notes: A lady = Jael Henrietta Pye. Sometimes also attributed to Mrs. Anne Penny. Includes: 'A short view of the principal seats and gardens in and about Twickenham', with separate titlepage, pagination, and register. The final leaf contains errata for both sImprint: London : printed in the year, 1767. Collation: ,36;vi,,40,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Poems~~Joel-Henrietta-Pye BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
2010, ISBN: 1170618391, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems. Joel-henrietta Pye, Books, History, Poems. Books>History
Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618394
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618391
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,122 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 12.12.2012 01:17:53
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il21.03.2015 02:25:09
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "A Letter of Advice to the Reverend Mr. Scurlock: Occasioned by His Extraordinary Sermon, Preach'd at St. Paul's Cathedral, ... in Vindication of the", di "Seymour, Claudius" (9781170618387)
- "An Address to the Faculty, and the Public, on the Expediency of Establishing a Fund, for the Benefit of the Widows and Orphans of Medical Men, in the", di "Glenton, Frederick" (9781170618400)
- "A Four Months Tour Through France. ... Volume 2 of 2", di "Palmer, Joseph" (9781170618370)
- "A Trip Through London: Containing Observations on Men and Things. Viz. an Account of the Vast Number of Foreigners Yearly Imported. ... the F", di "Jones, Erasmus" (9781170618417)
- "A Four Months Tour Through France. ... Volume 1 of 2", di "Joseph Palmer" (9781170618363)
- "Lettres Moscovites: Or, Muscovian Letters. Containing, an Account of the Form of Government, ... Written by an Italian Officer of Distinct", di "Locatelli Lanzi, Francesco" (9781170618424)