Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T048132Notes: Anonymous. By Jonathan Swift. T. E. of W. = Thomas Wharton, Earl of Wharton. One of three issues of 1711 with this pagination: the titlepage ends "1711/Price 4d" and the last line of p. 4 begins "Love".Imprint: London : printed for William Coryton, 1711. Collation: 29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-short-character-of-His-Ex-T-E-of-W-L-L-of-I~~Jonathan-Swift BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
2010, ISBN: 117062068X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Society & Culture: General
Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - A Short Character of His Ex. T. E. of W. L. L. of I-. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620687
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062068X
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,082 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 14.11.2011 12:36:22
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il09.10.2014 06:08:59
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "A Speech Delivered by J. C. Curwen, Esq. M.P. to a Numerous Meeting of the Freemen and Inhabitants of the City of Carlisle, on the Twenty-Sixth of J", di "Curwen, J. C." (9781170620670)
- "A Letter to Mr. Harding the Printer, Upon Occasion of a Paragraph in His News-Paper of Aug. 1st. Relating to Mr. Woods's Half-Pence. by M. B. Drapie", di "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620694)
- "Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down from the R- H- The H-- Of L-- To the H-Ble H-- Of I----- Relating to the Clergy of I***********d.", di "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620663)
- "A Letter to the Worthy Electors of the Borough of Aylesbury in the County of Bucks. by John Wilkes.", di "Wilkes, John" (9781170620700)
- "Most Faults on One Side: Or, the Shallow Politicks, Foolish Arguing, and Villanous Designs of the Author of a Late Pamphlet, Entitul'd Faults o", di "Trapp, Joseph" (9781170620656)
- "Village Politics. Addressed to All the Mechanics, Journeymen, and Day Labourers, in Great Britain. by Will Chip, a Country Carpenter. Second Edition.", di "More, Hannah" (9781170620717)