Detailseite wird geladen...
"Thou shalt not steal." The school for ingratitude: a comedy, in five acts. Presented - to a manager of Drury-Lane, in March 1797: ... - nuovo libro
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T064440Notes: Attributed to Fisher. The preface accuses Frederick Raynolds of having stolen his play 'Cheap living' from this comedy. The imprint includes the phrase "Printed for - the curious in literary - shall we say-? coincidence!". With a half-title.Imprint: London : to be had of J. Bell, . Collation: xxix,,x-xvi,,83,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Thou-shalt-not-steal-The-school-for-ingratitude~~Fisher BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
Thou Shalt Not Steal. the School for Ingratitude: A Comedy, in Five Acts. Presented - To a Manager of Drury-Lane, in March 1797: ... - edizione con copertina flessibile
2010, ISBN: 1170623522, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 134 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - Thou Shalt Not Steal. the School for Ingratitude: A Comedy, in Five Acts. Presented - To a Manager of Drury-Lane, in March 1797: ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170623527
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170623522
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,254 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 05.02.2011 05:57:10
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il09.10.2014 06:09:01
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "Letters of Momus, from Margate; Describing the Most Distinguished Characters There; And the Virtues, Vices and Follies to Which They Gave Occasion, in", di "Momus" (9781170623510)
- "Dramas for the Use of Young Ladies.", di "Short, C." (9781170623534)
- "A Sure Guide to Hell. by Belzebub.", di "Bourn, Benjamin" (9781170623503)
- "The works of Alexander Pope, Esq; Vol. IV. Containing the Dunciad, with the prolegomena of Scriblerus, and notes variorum. Volume 4 of 4", di "Pope, Alexander" (9781170623541)
- "An Essay on the Art of Ingeniously Tormenting; With Proper Rules for the Exercise of That Pleasant Art ...", di "Collier, Jane" (9781170623497)
- "The Works of Alexander Pope, Esq; Vol. V. Containing an Authentic Edition of His Letters. the Second Edition, Corrected. Volume 5 of 5", di "Pope, Alexander" (9781170623558)