Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T039800Notes: Preface signed: J. Scriblerus, jun.; i.e. William Dodd. Verse. Variant; in some copies "Bocquet" has been corrected in the imprint to "Bouquet". With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Payne and J. Bocquet, 1750. Collation: viii,27,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History A-new-book-of-the-Dunciad~~William-Dodd BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
A New Book of the Dunciad: Occasion'd by Mr. Warburton's New Edition of the Dunciad Complete. by a Gentleman of One of the Inns of Court ... - edizione con copertina flessibile
2010, ISBN: 1170625614, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New Book of the Dunciad: Occasion'd by Mr. Warburton's New Edition of the Dunciad Complete. by a Gentleman of One of the Inns of Court . - edizione con copertina flessibile
2014, ISBN: 1170625614
[EAN: 9781170625613], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/02/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Costi di spedizione: EUR 6.99
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - A New Book of the Dunciad: Occasion'd by Mr. Warburton's New Edition of the Dunciad Complete. by a Gentleman of One of the Inns of Court ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625613
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625614
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,091 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 24.05.2012 19:12:08
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il09.10.2014 06:09:02
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "An Epistle to Alexander Pope, Esq; From South Carolina.", di "Kirkpatrick, J." (9781170625606)
- "Sermons: Chiefly Upon Practical Subjects. by the REV. Samuel Bishop, ... Published by Thomas Clare, A.M.", di "Bishop, Samuel" (9781170625620)
- "An Essay on Man. in Epistles to a Friend. Epistle IV.", di "Pope, Alexander" (9781170625590)
- "Twelve Sermons, Wherein the True Ministers of Christ, and the Grounds of Salvation by Him, Are Defended Against Their Modern Opposers. by Gibbon Sutto", di "Sutton, Gibbon" (9781170625637)
- "Why How Now, Gossip Pope? Or, the Sweet Singing-Bird of Parnassus Taken Out of Its Pretty Cage to Be Roasted: Exposing the Malice ... of His Aspersion", di "Henley, John" (9781170625583)
- "Sermons Upon Several Subjects, Preached in the Cathedral Church of St. Peter in Exeter. in Two Volumes. by John Warren, ... to Which Is Prefixed an Ac", di "Warren, John" (9781170625644)